The Six Month Smiles Transformation
Read more at: http://www.6monthsmiles.com/
- Properly positioned teeth are easier to brush and floss than teeth that are crowded, crooked, or spaced too far apart. Properly aligned teeth can help gums “fit” tighter around them, which may lead to better periodontal health.
- With maintenance of good oral hygiene, the chances of having plaque retention, tooth decay, and periodontal (gum) disease can be reduced.
- In some instances, speech problems may result from poorly positioned teeth and jaws. Correction of the bite can help improve chewing and speech.
- Properly aligned teeth are less stressful on the supporting bone and jaw joints
- Straightening your teeth with Invisalign will make you feel less self-conscious and more confident.
Q. What system will work best for me ?
One has to make a choice in whether you want to be done sooner, in about 6 months using 6 MONTH SMILES or using a clear aligner system such as Invisalign to straighten you teeth.
Q. How much does 6 MONTH SMILES cost.?
A. The average cost is about $3995-$4495, depending on the difficulty of the case. In addition, with a $800 down payment, we accept payments over the treatment time, which in average, is about 6 months.