Dental Implants: Implant Anchored Dentures
Many patients who have selected the dental implant denture describe a quality of life that is much more comfortable and secure than the lifestyle endured by those with removable dentures.
Removable denture wearers:
- Often make a person feel and look older than they are
- Experience facial structural changes due to bone loss
- Cause embarrassment in social situations when they slip and click due to an ill-fitting denture.
- Can also restrict the everyday pleasure of eating comfortably
Implant anchored denture wearers:
- Allow enjoyment of a healthy and varied diet without restrictions (except those placed by their physicians)
- Feel more self-confidence
- Are able to speak and laugh naturally
- Rediscover the excitement of an active lifestyle